We use traffic log files to gather information about our visitors so that we can provide them with the best experience possible.
- your Internet Protocol addresses
- What browser you are using
- The time and date that you visited
- The website/ web page you were referred from
- The pages and content you have viewed
We do not collect any personal information that could be used to identify you.
Visitors have the option to join our mailing list and comment on our posts. All the information entered here is stored securely. By subscribing to our mailing list you give us permission to contact you from time to time with content related to this blog. You can subscribe from our mailing list at anytime by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. If you want to find out more about how we protect your privacy then please feel free to contact us via email.